Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Moments.

A couple of months ago I posted about some happy moments as of lately. I thought it was time and appropriate to post some happy moments again. It's always a good thing and spirit lifter to see the cup half full!

-When my kitten gets to cozy in my lap for an uninterrupted 20 minutes or so.
-Being able to work part time so that I get so spend as much time possible watching Finn grow up.
-When Finn goes back to bed in the morning for another hour and a half!
-The fall sun shining with a cool & crisp breeze.
-Enjoying work again.
-Spending quality time with the family doing various activities such as waking up slowly, going apple picking, and enjoying yummy dinners together. 
-Having a date night with just the Hunz!
-The sound of my baby boy laughing & having fun.
-Meeting up with friends for some yummy beers on a Friday night.
-The smile on Finn's face when I go to get him out of bed in the morning. Priceless.
-Putting on a dress & feeling pretty. Not going to be shy about this!
-Knowing there are more happy moments to come.

What are your happy moments these days?

lauren




No comments: