Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh To Sip & Shop!

A couple of Friday nights ago, some girlfriends and I went downtown for Fashion On The Town. It was basically like an "art walk" through town, but for shops..and mostly the boutiques! It was so much fun, just my cup of tea! Stores served wine or some sort of champagne cocktail paired with something yummy to nibble on. There were so many great options to be had here! You could sip & shop, just sip, or just shop! I went with the intention to just sip, but ended up sipping & shopping. It was a great girls' night that could ultimately be a free night out with some drinks if you have good self restraint. 

This is the group of us a couple stores in (a bit blurry..sorry!).


And though I did shop, I couldn't help myself because I got some stellar deals! Augusta 20 was my weakness. I landed this gorgeous Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Flutter Sleeve Tunic Maxi Dress. I know the dress is phasing out of season a bit, but I tend to find ways to mold clothes into various seasons. I think paired with some boots and a chunky sweater or scarf this dress could go a long way into the chillier season and still keep our spirits up with the bright color.


I also stumbled upon this Patterson J. Kincaid Pheobe Tunic top.


So what do you think?

A few of us ended the night for some little bites at the Lazy Goat on the river. We'd all had enough to drink by then so it was rehydrating time with some good ol' water. Fun night!

lauren


1 comment:

Catie Murphy said...

Omygosh! I want to sip and shop with you, girl!
Miss all of you in that pic so much!
All my love!