Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Moments

I saw this post on a dose of pretty and thought it was such a great idea. I loved it so much I even used her picture. It's so important to look at your week and pick out the happy moments, even when it seems there's very few. It really helps to make that cup look half full when I feel it's half empty at times. 



-watching Finnie change positions & scoot around all over his gym mat
-sitting down with a glass of wine 
-thinking about how I get to see my closest friends and family so very soon! The hardest part about having a new baby has been not having my bestest friends close by.
-the cool morning breeze that's so rare
-my daily cup of coffee that Finn allows me to have as we play & I catch up on the computer
-all the sweet comments strangers give me & Finn about how adorable he is!
-finding some cute new shorts in my normal size & fitting into them
-going to church & having Finn be so great that I actually get to listen to the sermon

The list could go on & on, but I'll end here for now and save more for another day. Tell me, what makes you happy these days?

Happy Monday!


lauren


1 comment:

Catie Murphy said...

Lauren, I too, love this idea! We do all need a good "dose of pretty" each day. Let's see what make me happy these days: Starbucks frappacinos, my girls giggling, when Lee smiles at me after the girls do something cute, and a bite of chocolate late at night...
Here's to looking on the bright side! Much love to you!