Wednesday, March 28, 2012

32 Week Bumpdate Photo Montage

Well, we've hit 32 weeks and we're getting closer. Phew! We are hanging in there. My belly is definitely growing. I think it expanded a couple inches just last night while I was working at REI. I kept passing the mirrors and thinking, "That can't be my belly....". But it was! I've noticed the comments from strangers drastically changing. People are much more forward about asking me about our baby and are oh-so-kind! I think it's helping me with sales at REI....people are feeling exciting and badly for me all at the same time as they see me waddle through the store. Last night I got kissed unexpectedly by a complete stranger. Whoa!

Lyle did a little photo montage for you last night. I hope you get a couple laughs as I did. He really enjoys cutting my head off in some of the pictures. He calls it his artistic interpretation.


I'm feeling good still, especially when I get a good night's sleep. Just feeling extra tired during the day. No new symptoms to report other than Lyle telling me today that he thinks I have restless leg. I guess it's a night time thing now too. At work on Monday, my supervisor and I discussed my maternity leave, paperwork I need to start preparing and plans for my kids while I'm out. It hit me this is real and coming sooner than later. It's exciting though to start the wrapping up process. Long 10 hour days have been a little rough, so as kids have been falling off my caseload I haven't been picking up new ones and shrinking my day bit by bit. It's also helping with all the paperwork I have to do!




Little's room is almost ready! It's packed with great clothes and supplies thanks to our lovely friends that have blessed us with amazing gifts. His bed is ready too of which I'm IN LOVE with. Most things are hung on the wall with  few exceptions...I need a little Lyle help with the rest....and we need to bring the dresser into the room. I promise I'll post pictures later, but I want it to be mostly complete.
  


Sorry about this one..... 


That's all for now. I hope you're all doing well.


lauren & little 

No comments: