Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Greenville Baby Shower

Some sweet friends hosted a baby shower for us this past weekend. It was such a nice event titled Mocktails & Cocktails. They wanted to make it more of a Girls' Night Out event rather than your typical shower. It was so thoughtful and detailed. I didn't get quite enough pictures as I'd hoped. I missed the food table, which was exquisite and very personalized....yummy healthy food with a waffle cone bowl yogurt parfait bar to top it off! I'll have to sneak in a couple more pictures later because I know others did get some that I missed. 

 A lovely clothesline with new born onesies & socks! Just what we need! And they are oh-so-soft!
 The Mocktails & Cocktails menu. So creative. Camille made mint & blueberry ice cubes. Cute & tasty!
 The opening of the gifts......so spoiled yet again.

 This was such a pretty package I didn't want to open it.
 It came with a super soft lovie. I think Little & I will be fighting over all the soft blankets...I do have a love for blankets....

 And a doctor's kit. We've got another little Jackson on our hands...a third doctor in the family? Who knows. No pressure bud.




 This sweet gift was wrapped in darling fabric. I loved that idea. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!!



 Two of the hostesses Kristin & Lauren.
 Lauren & Shane
 Lauren & Beth (there's a lot of Lauren's in my life these days:)
 Jacqueline & Sara
 Leslie & Stephanie

 Brittany, Emma & Julia
 And two other hostesses Catie & Diane. They did such a sweet job. Catie painted these pictures for our nursery. Aren't they so perfect? She is so very talented. I'd seen her do some cards before and asked her if she would paint a picture for us. I'd given her a snapshot of something I'd seen. She definitely went above & beyond! I love her own interpretation and angle. They look perfect in the room. 
 More gifts from the hostesses. 
This is a noise maker. One of the 5-S's from The Happiest Baby on the Block...Shhshhing.


All in all it was another perfect night. All the guests gave us some advice and even name suggestions. They're building up folks. Don't worry, we will have one by the time we leave the hospital. And I promise we're not hiding it from you.


lauren

No comments: