Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Little Bump Date.

Lyle & I are officially out of the first trimester. Yippee! Some of my symptoms started to wane a few weeks ago, but I tried not to get too excited about it in fear that they would come back with a vengeance. I'm not completely in the clear but I am feeling so much better. Praise the Lord!

Lil' J is 14 weeks now and starting to make a little speed bump on me. Lyle even commented the other night. I still have a ways to go before I actually "look" pregnant without being stuffed with food, but it's a start. I'm actually physically feeling more going on other than the morning sickness and other side effects. Some days walking feels off and bending over is a little more constricting. I decided it was time to start taking pictures so that some day we can show our little one how he/she grew throughout the weeks and months.

14 Weeks

Last night I received a little package on the front door step. My sweet sister had sent me this book since I am now becoming a member of the "club", she said. It was perfect timing since Lyle was on call and I was alone for the evening. I've gotten a good bit of the way through it already. I have to say it's pretty entertaining. Thanks B.


Lyle is sleeping his call off right now. I'm hoping to surprise him with a late breakfast. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Yumm. I've been meaning to make these for a while now but had gotten the stomach bug on the morning I'd planned for them a few weeks ago. So today will be "take 2". 


Later on we are hoping to possibly sneak into the hospital to do a little ultrasound since Lyle hasn't been able to go to any yet. It should be a quiet day there with everyone home stuffing themselves with turkey and stuffing like we did last weekend; keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted!

Happy Thanksgiving!

lauren

No comments: