Saturday, January 12, 2013

Baby's (My) First Christmas.

It's me again, Finnley. I meant to tell you about Christmas morning the other day but ran out of time. It was a lot of fun! Santa and the grandparents spoiled me rotten! We got up super early cause I just couldn't wait to see what the Santa stuff was all about. We started out by playing in the kitchen for a bit while Mom & Dad drank some coffee, then we moved into the living room to open up our stockings. Oooohh! That was so much fun! I didn't last too long before I needed to go down for my nap, so Mom & Dad finished up opening most things while munching on the delicious cinnamon rolls that Mom had made for us..well them. 

It was so much fun to hang out in the morning with both Mom & Dad around. It's so rare in our house that that happens. Oh how I love my Daddy! He makes me laugh and smile like crazy.















 The Christmas morning mess!
 Paper is waaay fun!

That's pretty much it! Then Dad went and took a nap while mom tried to get me to take another nap so she could get some cooking done for dinner. It wasn't very successful; I was a little off after our trip to Charleston. After Mom finished up the cooking and scrambling to get everyone dressed and together, we were off to our friends', the Tanksley's, for dinner. It was a great day! We were so blessed with great gifts, friends and family. What fun. Thank you Jesus for letting us celebrate your birthday.

xoxo-Finn

No comments: