Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today...



Yupp. Yupp. Today I'm 20 weeks! I'm sorry mom hasn't posted anything this week. She means to...but I've been keeping her pretty busy. You can really tell cause the house looks like a tornado went through it! Let's just say that night time hasn't been as perfect as she'd like, plus my little personality is coming out stronger and stronger and I know how to tell her what I want these days! I think she's a little tired. She told me today that I better get ready cause Friday night she's putting on the big girl pants again and making me sleep better at night. Ahhh, no biggie. We can do it!

I'm getting close to sitting up though! When I play on the floor if mom holds my toys up rather than letting them rest on the floor, I'm able to balance pretty well. And oh how I love butternut squash! Can you tell in my pictures above? Bananas are next! Mom made up some and froze them yesterday so they're all ready to go. Maybe next week sometime. She's making my own baby food for me. So spoiled I am! 

Did we tell you we tried to turn the heat on this week and well...it didn't go on? Yupp. Hence the not sleeping well thing. Mom's been too much of a weenie to let me sleep in the room alone at night with the space heater, so she's been sleeping with me. I'm getting a bit spoiled. It's supposed to be fixed tomorrow, so please keep your fingers crossed!

Until next time.

finn

p.s. Mom promises to do more blogging next week. We'll see how that goes!


1 comment:

QA_Hostess said...

There is no such thing as spoiling your baby. :)