Thursday, June 6, 2013

An Afternoon Treat. A little wet, but worth it.

Only in the south do you get caught in a flash rain storm within one mile of your house while on a walk with your toddler, and get offered 5 different rides home by strangers and handed one umbrella through a car window while being told, "just keep it". Random acts of kindness I tell ya. 

Yesterday afternoon Finn and I went on a walk after our afternoon naps (yes, that was our naps and pluralized). Our mission was to walk to the local Wendy's for a Frosty Waffle Cone; if we can walk it we will. I avoid car rides at all costs. Anyway, have you tried the new Frosty yet? I'd been craving one since I first saw they came out and every time I drive by the billboard on my way downtown it respikes my interest. 


My review is "it's good", but next time I'd rather just get the regular Frosty. More ice cream, less cone. Finn sure enjoyed it and couldn't get enough of it. 


Then storm Andrea unexpectedly hit. See story above.

lauren

No comments: