Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Third Year.

Today marks a full three years of happy marriage for me and my sweet husband. What a ride we've had so far: getting married, moving across the country, starting the adventure of residency craziness and having our first child. This last year has really been the most life changing for us, but we've successfully made it through together as a team. The best team. 


Two lovely honeymoons.



Navigating the trip to our new home.


1st Anniversary Date
2nd Anniversary Date

The start of parenthood.
Unfortunately we were not good about getting photos with us all together in the early days...bummer.


Happy Anniversary Lyle. It's amazing what three years can do, huh? You've changed my world for the better. I'm so happy to grow old with you, to laugh at our wrinkles and muffin tops, and to enjoy the blessings our children bring us. Thank you for being who you are and loving me for me. We make a great team, don't we?
love, lauren






2 comments:

Lyle said...

What a fabulous blog post! Oh what a change in 3 years. I wish I could live them all again, since each was so special. Love you hunz! LTJ

kellyhicks said...

Congrats on 3 years! Loved the trip down memory lane! Beautiful family :)