Monday, June 18, 2012

Ortho Roast 2012

Saturday night was the annual end of the year Orthopedic Roast. It was a very special one that I didn't want to miss because it was a celebration of many of our close friends this year that were graduating. Plus, it's such a fun excuse to get dressed up and to see my handsome husband back in his wedding suit! It was our first night out alone without Finn; something that was strange for me to do and I wasn't quite ready for yet. We still had a great time though. Thanks to Nana & Boppa, Lyle's mom & dad, we were able to attend. And thanks to Finn for nicely taking a bottle so mom didn't have to worry about how he was going to get fed! I was able to come home in between the event and the after party to nurse him which was an added bonus. All in all it was a very fun night, but we both paid for it the next day. Lack of sleep takes on an entire new element these days! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures! 



Our first family photos!













Happy Monday Ya'll.

lauren

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Lauren - You look great!! And you got to wear that awesome necklace - yay! Finn is adorable; such a cute family.