Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guest Bedroom...Pre Nursery

Picture of the Day!! Sweet kitten basking in the sun. Just had to sneak this in while I could. It's a gorgeous day here in Greenville and I'm super excited because my parents are arriving this evening for a week visit! Yay! That is if they can make it out of the snowstorm in Seattle.....They better. We have some fun stuff stored up for their visit....an overnight trip to Asheville, NC; some good eating, and baby prep! Why would you want to miss out?


As I was getting the house ready and straightening things up around here I realized that my guest bedroom will no longer look the same! I decided I'd better take some pictures to capture it in my memory. So here you go. I don't think I've put up many real shots of the house yet. I promise the tour will come now that we have the fancy camera. Actually, I should have done that today since the house was all spruced up and the sun is shining. Too late now. I have to leave in a bit. So here it is. We are putting up the crib this weekend so changes are taking place. 




Updates to come on the fun weekend and a 22 week update from me as well. Can you believe it??

lauren

No comments: