Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hi! It's Me, Finn!

Hi, it's Finn. I'm guest posting for mom today since she's been slacking lately. Well, I don't know if she's been truly slacking, but just hasn't been keeping up with this. I don't know why though. She is pretty much a stay-at-home mom that sits around and eats bon-bons all day. You'd think she could at least post every once in a while! Just kidding.

Things have been quite busy lately as you may have guessed. But here's a sneak peak at what we were up to right before Christmas. Mom, Dad, and I took a trip to Charleston for two nights and had so much fun! We really didn't do much of anything....didn't even go out to dinner. Instead we ordered pizza and ate in our room with some beers that we'd picked up at the local grocery store! Well, of course I didn't have the beer or pizza (maybe a pizza crust though:). I hope you enjoy the picture tour!


 Oh, that's me in the background!


Hanging out in the hotel room. It was so much fun romping around and exploring in a new place. That was the best part of the entire trip!

 I love my mom. Well...mostly just her iphone.
 We went to church at this church on Sunday morning: Saint Michael's. This is the view from our hotel room. Something to note: George Washington went to church at this church when he would come to town.

 Too bad this is such a blurry one cause it's a real cute one of me!





We took a ferry to Fort Sumter. Dad's allowed to see one fort or castle per trip. I got to see my first one outside of the womb. Pretty awesome.



And at our favorite breakfast place: Hominy Grill. Yumm! We ate here both mornings. Mom and Dad have never gotten to a restaurant for breakfast so early on vacation before. Life has changed I guess since I came around.
  

Dad had the "Big Nasty" (fried chicken with gravy in a bisquit)...boring mom had the yogurt and granola. She says it was delicious....but she's still trying to shed a few l-bs that I put on her....haha.



Then off to get home for preparing for Santa to arrive!

Hope you enjoyed.

xo-Finnley

No comments: