Monday, November 12, 2012

A little late but better than never.


I know. It's been awhile. I've felt a little overwhelmed and well, I'll be honest, TIRED! So the first thing to go is the blog. As much as I don't like slacking on keeping my little "journal" going there are other things I must tend to. So what's different about today? Well I have a little sick kiddo, so I stayed home from work to be with him. He's napping (I should be too) but I couldn't wait to get to this!

I've been wanting to do a photo like this for some time now. I've seen some other bloggers do it and apparently it's become popular on Pinterest. We finally got the three of us together yesterday to get some photos. My friend Carly was kind enough to take some pictures with my camera. The thought was that I'd take some pictures of her darling girl Louise for their Christmas card and I thought we'd sneak in and get her to take some of us as well. Well, I think the Jacksons got the better end of the deal on this one! I'm sorry Carly! Finn wasn't quite smiling his usual grin as he'd just woken from a dozer nap, but we did get some decent shots. Here's a sneak peak of some of the Jacksons.





 Don't you just love that little belly? Ahh.
How I love my family. I'm so thankful for it. What are you thankful for?

Enjoy!


No comments: